The 2016 political campaigning is well underway, and this year’s candidates are anything but frugal (even if some have claimed to be!). Between Bernie stating he only flies commercial, to Trump adding more bling to his 757, politicians are loving the jet set life.
With a rat race to the white house, predicating who will be the next president of the United States is still up in the air. Premiere private jet booking app JetSmarter is taking matters into its own hands by calling the election winner early, based on their private jet lifestyle.
Political Party Jet Choices:
- Donald Trump: Boeing 757 | $100 million
- Hillary Clinton: Dassault Falcon 900B | $5,850 per hour
- Ben Carson: Challenger 604/605 | $60,000+ on his tab
- Bernie Sanders: Gulfstream 200 | $5,000 per hour
- Marco Rubio: Cessna Citation Excel | $3,000 per hour
- Ted Cruz: Cessna Citation Excel | $3,000 per hour