By: Cynthia Alvarez
· To obtain the look, I started by coloring her hair with a warm chestnut brown and added a few highlights throughout the front of her hair to add dimension and brighten up her face.
· Because of the chemical processing, I used the new Dove Regenerative Nourishment Shampoo and Conditioner which repairs the internal structure of damaged hair by directly interacting with the keratin, reconstructing and strengthening hair from within.
· I then cut her hair into a short bob and added a few pumps of Dove Regenerative Nourishment Serum-in-Oil to damp hair to replenish moisture leaving hair perfectly nourished and 100% visibly damage free.
· Prep the hair for drying by separating it into four parts and then use a round brush to blow out the hair.
· After blow-drying the hair, part the hair into four sections and curl the hair using a 1” curling iron, and waited for the curls to set.
· To finish the look, brush out the curls with a flat brush and shape the front into a classic retro wave. Once satisfied with the shape, I apply a small amount of Dove Regenerative Nourishment Serum-in-Oil for shine and I set the hair with Dove Style+Care Strength and Shine Flexible Hold Hairspray so the style stays in place but still has some movement.