Half-Up French Braid Ponytail – “How To”
1. Wash and condition with Suave Professionals Coconut Oil Infusion Damage Repair Shampoo & Conditioner, weightless moisture for luscious, healthy-looking hair.
2. Blow-dry hair using a round brush, focusing on “lifting” hair at the roots.
3. Separate a rectangular section at the top of the head where you will be doing the French braid. Flat iron the rest of the hair in sections, from root to tip for a sleek look, and tie or clip when done.
4. Spray Luxe Style Infusion Anti-Humidity Spray to rectangular section of hair to give it more texture. Begin French braid from the front to the back and tie using a clear mini elastic band. For a more voluminous look, gently pull braid apart.
Pro Tip: To give your braids added volume, always cross one strand hair of hair below the other, creating an inverted braid.
5. Release the rest of your hair and apply Suave Professionals Coconut Oil Infusion Treatment Oil for smoothness and shine.
6. Apply the Anti-Humidity Spray throughout hair, which offers hold for frizz resistance even in 95% humidity while giving a brushable finish.