"Top 5 Summer Hair Care Tips from Celeb Hair Stylist Leonardo Rocco"
1. It’s very important to protect your hair against UV rays, salt, and chlorine when going to the beach or pool.
I recommend creating your own conditioning treatment by doing the following: In a spray bottle, mix ¼ cup of Suave Professionals Coconut Oil Infusion Damage Repair Conditioner with 1/3 cup of water. Mix well and apply throughout the hair every hour to keep it protected.
2. even if you love the volume and texture of your hair after an intense day at the beach or pool, I suggest you always rinse it thoroughly with freshwater afterwards to eliminate salt, chlorine and other elements that may be harmful to your hair’s health.
3. During this time of year, it’s very important to nourish your hair and keep it hydrated with a shampoo and conditioner that bring back its softness, shine, and healthy appearance. In this case, I recommend using the new Suave Professionals Coconut Oil Infusion Damage Repair Shampoo and Conditioner. Wash your hair 2 or 3 times a week. Always apply conditioner 2 inches down from your roots to the very ends of your hair.
4. Make sure to complete a weekly deep conditioning treatment made with a coconut oil base. Before going to bed, use the Suave Professionals Coconut Oil Infusion Damage Repair Oil Treatment – after lightly wetting the hair, apply the coconut oil treatment from the middle to bottom half of your hair and put a shower cap over it. In the morning, wash and condition your hair as you usually would, and you’ll see how incredibly soft and shiny your hair turns out.
5. Leave your hair in its natural state – this is key during the summer. Don’t overuse heat tools, such as the blow dryer, straightener, or curling iron. Use them only 1 or 2 times a week at most. In doing so, it is important to have an amazing haircut that allows you to play with your hair, to achieve a fresh and natural look.