Check out his grooming must-do’s so you can look and feel confident during these important moments. After all, nothing complements a well-fitted suit and a killer resume better than a strong hair game
- Schedule a haircut a few days beforehand. A good haircut always looks best after it has a few days to settle in.
- Great hair starts in the shower. You’ll need a shampoo & conditioner that properly cleanses hair, like the AXE Deep Clean 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner to rid away dirt and prep hair for styling.
- Your hairstyle plays a big part in first impressions. Go for a style that’s more kempt, like a classic side part that works well on all hair types and is flatting for all face shapes. Here’s how to do it:
- While hair is damp, use a generous amount of AXE Clean Cut Look Pomade, working it, from roots to ends.
- Comb hair from front to back, ensuring to get the sides and back as well. Depending on your style, you can keep it tight or use your fingers and run through to loosen the hair a bit.
- Finish off with a bit more pomade.
- A clean neck line and neat side burns are a must to keep you looking sharp. It’s easy to let this get out of control, so make sure to clean this up regularly – every 1-2 weeks.
- For the fellas with facial hair, trim your beard. If you have shorter facial hair, it’s best to shave every 3-4 days for a polish look.