6 Eggs (or as many as you need)
Clear glue or Mod Podge
1 cup of Fruity PEBBLES™ cereal
- Use a needle to poke a small hole on the top of the egg. Poke a second, but larger, hole on the bottom of the egg.
- Blow air through the small hole to force the yolk out.
- Rinse out the eggshells and allow them to dry.
- Boil ½ cup of water with a teaspoon of vinegar. Pour water into a small bowl and add 8-10 drops of food coloring. Do this for each color.
- Use a wire whisk to dip the egg into the dye for at least 5 minutes. Remove the egg and allow it to dry.
- Use a paper funnel or small spoon to fill the eggshell with Fruity PEBBLES™ cereal.
- Glue a small round piece of tissue paper to seal the larger hole.
- You can also decorate the eggs with stickers, glitter or other embellishments. We chose to dip ours in cereal.