Prep: 20 minutes | Time to Table: 2 hours or overnight | Serves 4
· 2 cups Wonderful Pistachios No Salt, shelled
· 2 teaspoons fennel seeds
· 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
· ½ teaspoon pink peppercorn
· 2 teaspoons sea salt
· ½ teaspoon pepper
· 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
· 3 cloves garlic
· 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
· 4 tablespoons olive oil
· 12 chicken wings
· Combine the fennel seeds, cumin seeds, pink peppercorn, sea salt, pepper, sesame seeds, and garlic in a mortar. Crush with a pestle until well combined.
· Transfer spice mixture to a small bowl and mix in the vinegar and olive oil.
· Rub marinade over all chicken wings and place in refrigerator for at least 1 hour or overnight.
· Heat oven to 500°F. Cover a 11×17 baking sheet with parchment paper.
· Place pistachios in a food processor and blend until a coarse mixture forms.
· Individually place each chicken wing in the pistachios and coat thoroughly.
· Transfer wings to the prepared baking sheet and cook for 15 minutes until pistachios are golden brown.