A celebration of life:
Traditionally, Day of the Dead is treated as a celebration of life since it’s believed that the dead would be insulted by sadness and mourning. Because of this, family and friends gather together for festivities, where the remembered are a happy part of the events who join their loved ones in spirit to share in the joy of the holiday.
To have your own celebration of life, open your home to those you love the most. The best way to gather family and friends is at the dinner table! Check out these Spicy Cilantro Chicken Wings.
Makes 8 appetizers
Prep Time : 15 min
Cook Time : 1 Hours
- 2 lbs. chicken wings, tips removed
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves and stems, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp. grated lime peel
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 habanero chili pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1/4 cup Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin D
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Arrange chicken on prepared baking sheet. Bake until chicken is thoroughly cooked and very crispy, about 1 hour.
- Combine remaining ingredients in large bowl. Add chicken; toss to coat.
Tip: Also great with drumsticks.