Created by Chef Antonio de Livier of La Panga del Impostor
- 1 cup TABASCO® Sauce of TABASCO® Chipotle Sauce
- 20/24 raw, whole medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fine salt
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup roughly chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 avocado, cubed
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 4 tostadas
- 1/2 cup crispy pork cracklings (chicharrón), for garnish
In a large bowl, combine shrimp, TABASCO® Sauce, lemon juice, and salt. Set aside and marinate for 20 minutes.
In a separate bowl, combine the tomato, onion, and cilantro and mix well. Season with salt to taste. Add avocado cubes.
Transfer vegetable mixture to bowl of marinated shrimp and mix well to incorporate.
Spread sour cream on each tostada and top with ceviche. Garnish with slices of crispy pork cracklings (chicharrón).
Makes 4 Servings
Created by J. Sheekey Atlantic Bar
- 1 cup TABASCO® Sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup tomato ketchup
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 squeeze lemon
- 1 splash cognac
- 1/2 small bunch of dill, finely chopped
Mix all ingredients together. Serve with fresh raw oysters, shrimp, crab and more.