- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 2 lb. sweet potatoes (about 7 medium), peeled, cooked and coarsely mashed
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped apples
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3 Tbsp. flour
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 3 cups Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Beat cream cheese, sweet potatoes, 1/4 cup brown sugar and cinnamon with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Spoon into 2-qt. shallow baking dish; top with apples and cranberries.
- Mix flour and 2 Tbsp. brown sugar in large bowl; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in cereal. Sprinkle over fruit mixture.
- Bake 35 to 40 min. or until heated through.