This week, TIDAL is releasing exclusive and original content focusing on the intersection of Latin music and culture with videos featuring artists, such as Cypress Hill and Ninel Conde. Please see below for an overview!
For The Cutura: Cypress Hill – TIDAL.com/CypressHill – Tuesday (11/7) @ 2pm ET
- Founding members of the first-ever Latino rap group to sell multiplatinum albums, Sen Dog and B-Real, discuss how they paved the way for Latinos in hip-hop, their experience working with the late great Big Pun, their favorite Spanish slang words, and more.
- Embed code: http://tdl.sh/FTCCypressHill
¿Valdrá la pena? Playlist (curated by Ninel Conde) – TIDAL.com/NinelConde – Wednesday (11/8) @ 11am ET
- Latin Grammy Award-nominee and timeless triple threat, Ninel Conde, discusses her experiences within her 20-plus year career in the Latin American entertainment industry, as a regional Mexican artist. Here, el Bombón Asesino songstress curates a romantic Latin pop playlist, entitled “¿Valdrá la pena?/Is it worth it?”
- Embed code: http://tdl.sh/NinelConde
La Bella Chanel Videos – TIDAL.com/LBC – Daily videos at 12pm ET
- Chanel Rafael aka La Bella Chanel continues her daily video series that covers a wide variety of topics, including infidelity, depression, rage, love & sex, friendship, domestic violence and more aimed at offering a unique take on day-to-day scenarios.
Every week, TIDAL releases content catered to the Latin community, including two original video series entitled, “For The Cultura” and “Todos Somos” featuring top acts, such as Yandel, Luis Fonsi, Juanes, C-Kan, Residente, Becky G, Feid and more diving into music, culture, global immigration and much more. In addition, as part of the TIDAL On Air podcast program, fans can listen to shows hosted by Stefi Chacon (“En La Mira”) and Luis Jimenez (“Luis Jimenez”) that feature interviews with outstanding Latin/urban artists and provide a unique, humorous perspective to cultural events.