REVOLVE and joined by A$AP Rocky, A$AP Ferg, Tyler the Creator, Chanel Iman, Jamie Chung, Alessandra Ambrosio, Shay Mitchell, Emma Roberts, Zoe Kravitz, Josephine Skriver, Russell Simmons, Sara Sampaio, Shanina
REVOLVE presented the debut of REVOLVE Desert House this year in Indio, CA. REVOLVE hosted the first day of aspirational style and entertainment experiences with special-guests and performances.
Brand activations will include: Ciroc, Baileys, Heineken, Moet Chandon, Birch Box, ColourPOP, Joico, Project September, Ale By Alessandra, GRLFRND Denim
· Baileys: Guests sipped on indulgent Baileys Banana Coladas, while cooling off from the desert heat.
· Ciroc: Guests enjoyed Ciroc special cocktails including the Ciroc Oasis cocktail, featuring Ciroc Coconut and coconut water, mixed and sipped straight from real coconut. Bubbly cocktails at the VIP bar made with Ciroc, citrus and topped with Prosecco.
· Bai: Guests cooled off with refreshing cocktails and popsicles in exotic fruit flavors. Bai served a special frozen Ciroc drink to cool off the desert heat.
· ColourPop: California-based cosmetics brand, ColourPop, hosted a custom shadow bar and signature lippie sticks.
· birchbox: Beauty retailer birchbox hosted a beauty bar on site, attendees got a chance to load up on a selection of desert beauty must haves, brands including: Milk Makeup, Benefit Cosmetics, Living proof, and Supergoop
· GRLFRND Denim: REVOLVE’s first-ever exclusive in-house denim brand, Los Angeles-based GRLFRND Denim and LA-based design and consulting company, Lock, Stock and Barrel, proivded custom embroi
· Project September: A new exciting social mobile shopping app and website, that allows visual shopping from Instagram, hosted a interactive photo REVOLVE photo booth.
· Joico: Celebrity hair artist and master braider, Castillo, partnered with fashion-forward beauty brand Joico to bring Castillo’s take on festival hair to the desert. Alessandra Ambrosio glammed up with Joico Insta Tint.
· Ale By Alessandra: Inspired by international fashion icon Alessandra Ambrosio, ale by Alessandra brings a “Brazil-Bohemia Meets Alibu-Chic,” feminine and effortless lifestyle brand to savvy, fashion-minded women around the world. Alessandra Ambrosio
· AGOLDE + A$AP FERG: Los Angeles based premium denim brand AGOLDE and hip-hop artist A$AP FERG hosted a special arcade game room featuring favorite ’80s arcade games for a break from the festival mania.
· CULT GAIA: Los Angeles based accessories label Cult Gaia created custom flower crowns for attendees.