Today EA SPORTSâ„¢ UFCÂ® released details on the gameâ€™s career and online modes. Some of the brightest stars in the Ultimate Fighting Championship proved their worth on The Ultimate Fighter canvas and, for the first time ever in a UFC video game, you can now earn your contract in the famous gym.Â UFC champions, contenders, and personalities will guide you on the road to greatness, but itâ€™s up to you to hone your skills and adapt your strategy to stand toe-to-toe against the UFCâ€™s best.
Winning the Ultimate Fighter is your ticket to a debut in the UFC and the beginning of a potentially legendary career. Five round wars will lower career longevity. Spectacular knockouts or decisive victories will raise fan popularity and open doors for sponsorships, new gear and fighter visits from established legends. Fight your way to the title and never let it go.
- Watch how your career comes together with the latest video from the EA SPORTS UFC Gameplay Series: The Ultimate Fighter Career Mode. http://youtu.be/RycMPTFD_n4
- For more information on The Ultimate Fighter Career Mode in EA SPORTS UFC visit our blog. http://www.easports.com/ufc/news-updates-gameplay/article/ea-sports-ufc-the-ultimate-fighter-career-mode
In addition to the Ultimate Fighter Career mode, EA SPORTS UFC will also feature several online modes:
- Online Championships â€“ How good are you really? Itâ€™s time to prove it. Following the format of the most played online experience from the FIFA franchise, Online Championship will let you prove how you stack up against the rest of the world.Â Win enough to climb the ranks of the best players and fight for the belts in the toughest divisions.
- Online Rivalries â€“ Create a 1-on-1 online rivalry with a friend and answer the question, who is really number one? Each rivalry tracks head-to-head stats for providing an in depth analysis and multiple rivalries are supported simultaneously.
- FighterNet â€“ Your HUB to track all of your online competition. Track and compare your stats against friends and rivals, share fight highlights, and maybe even have your highlight featured in the Highlights of the Night. Plus, get access to some of the latest UFC content as and when available with the UFC Spotlight feature.
Powered by EA SPORTS IGNITE technology, EA SPORTS UFC is built from the ground up exclusively for Gen 4 platforms, EA SPORTS UFC captures the human athleticism, physiology and emotion of the athlete like nothing before it. Step into the OctagonÂ® and Feel the Fight withevery strike, takedown and submission.
To download the updated EA SPORTS UFC fact sheet and assets, please visit the EA press site at http://info.ea.com.
EA SPORTS UFC is in development at EA Canada in Vancouver and will be available for the PlayStationÂ® 4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft. The game is rated T by the ESRB and PEGI 16; visit www.esrb.org and www.pegi.info for more information. Become a fan of EA SPORTS UFC on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/easportsufc and follow us on Twitter via http://www.twitter.com/easportsufc.
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sports through industry-leading sports videogames, including Madden NFL football, EA SPORTS FIFA, NHLÂ® hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, NCAAÂ® Football, PGA TOURÂ® golf, SSXâ„¢ and EA SPORTS UFC. For more information about EA SPORTS, including news, video, blogs, forums and game apps, please visit www.easports.com.
About the Ultimate Fighting ChampionshipÂ®
Owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC, the Ultimate Fighting ChampionshipÂ® (UFCÂ®) is the premier mixed martial arts (MMA) organization and largest pay-per-view event provider in the world. Headquartered in Las Vegas with offices in London, Toronto, Beijing, Singapore and Sao Paulo, the UFC produces more than 40 live events annually that have sold out some of the biggest arenas and stadiums across the globe. UFC programming is broadcast in over 145 countries to 800+ million TV households worldwide in 28 different languages. The UFC has a multi-year broadcast agreement with FOX in the U.S. which includes four live events broadcast on the FOX network annually, The Ultimate FighterÂ® reality television show and thousands of hours of programming on FOX Sports 1 and FOX Sports 2. In 2014, UFC launched UFC FIGHT PASS, a digital subscription service with exclusive live events, thousands of fights on-demand and original content. UFC also owns over 100 UFC GYMÂ®Â locations, UFC.TV (offering live event broadcasts and video on-demand around the world), UFC FITâ„¢ (an in-home fitness and nutrition program), UFC 360 (the internationally distributed magazine), a videogame franchise with EA SPORTS, best-selling DVDs and Blu-rays, UFC Fight ClubÂ®, UFC Fan ExpoÂ®, Octagonâ„¢ branded apparel and Topps Trading Cards.Â For more information, visit www.UFC.com and follow UFC at www.Facebook.com/UFC and Twitter: @UFC.
EA SPORTS and SSX are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. and its subsidiaries.Â Madden, NFL, FIFA, NHL, NBA, NCAA, UFC, and PGA TOUR are the property of their respective owners and used with permission. â€œPlayStationâ€ is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.