MIAMI, FL – September 24, 2014 â€“ (HISPANICIZE WIRE) – Facebookâ€™s U.S. Hispanic Head of Sales Christian Martinez and award-winning actor Luis GuzmÃ¡n today were named co-chairs of the powerhouse national advisory board of Hispanicize 2015 that features senior executives and influencers from the nationâ€™s leading U.S. Hispanic brands, marketing agencies, bloggers, film and Latin music industries.
â€œOur national advisory board is collaborating to build what will easily be the most imaginative, engaging and fun Hispanicize event ever created â€
Hispanicize 2015 (www.HispanicizeEvent.com), the 6th anniversary Latino trends event for top influencers in social media, marketing, journalism, music, film and tech, returns to the InterContinental hotel in downtown Miami, March 16-20, 2015.
(View the 37-second Hispanicize 2015 Preview video here: fb.me/26C5yrVLO).
â€œThe fact we have the head of all U.S. Hispanic Facebook and a major Latino actor leading our board should serve as notice that something very transcendent is at work for 2015,â€ said Manny Ruiz, founder and creative director of the Hispanicize event. â€œOur national advisory board is collaborating to build what will easily be the most imaginative, engaging and fun Hispanicize event ever created. â€
Event organizers have also designated Mike Warner, Chief Operating Officer of Egami Consulting Group, as vice chairman of the 2015 event. â€œMike is providing us with invaluable insights and will play an instrumental in the evolution of this yearâ€™s Latin music artist showcase,â€ said Ruiz, who this year added top brands like Twitter, Tabasco, Best Western and Big Lots to the advisory board.
Among the most prominent items on the national advisory boardâ€™s agenda are judging the national Tecla Awards for excellence in blogging, social media and digital marketing, the Positive Impact Awards, developing the massive expansion of content for Latino bloggers, Vloggers, Viners and Instagrammers, the evolution of the Latin Music Showcase and the Hispanic Journalist Showcase and Hispanicize Film Showcase.
In addition to Martinez, GuzmÃ¡n and Warner, the Hispanicize 2015 board is comprised of:
– Nuria Santamaria Head of Multicultural Strategy Twitter
– Nydia Sahagun, Sr. Manager, Storewide Marketing/Multicultural, Target
– Jose Espinoza, Hispanic brand marketing lead for the US and Mexico, Tabasco
– Stephen Sanchez, Global Corporate Communications Manager, 3M
– Alba Adamo, Group Director, Hispanic Marketing, The Coca-Cola Company
– Norelie Garcia, Head of PR & Communications, Cricket Wireless
– Patricia Pineda, Group Vice President, Hispanic Business Strategy Group of Toyota Motor North America
– Craig Smith, Managing Director of Corporate Communications, Best Western International
– Jason Riveiro, Multicultural Marketing Manager, Big Lots, Inc.
– Jenina NuÃ±ez, Manager, External Communications, McDonaldâ€™s
– Maribel Ferrer, Media Relations Vice President for U.S. Hispanic and Florida, JPMorgan Chase
– Luis Casamayor, President and Chief Creative Officer, RepÃºblica
– Rick Marroquin, Lifestyle Agent/Executive, Creative Artist Agency
– Natalie Boden, President, BodenPR
– Zing Shaw, Vice President of Diversity and Inclusion, Edelman
– Armando Azarloza, President, The Axis Agency
– Lissette Rodriguez, Vice President, Devries Global
– Annette GonzÃ¡lez-Malkin, Senior Vice President of Hispanic Strategies and Solutions, Hunter Public Relations
– Diana Valencia, Senior Vice President, Multicultural Communications, Porter Novelli
– Mike Valdes-Fauli, CEO, Pinta
– Giovanni Rodriguez, CEO, SocialxDesign; Co-Founder, Sennseis
– Matt Cherry, Publisher, iBlog Magazine
– Freddy Balsera, CEO, Balsera Communications
– Calixto Chinchilla, Director of Hispanicize Film Showcase and former Executive Director of the New York International Latino Film Festival
– Katherine Johnson, Partner, Hispanicize Event and Co-Director, Hispanicize Music Showcase
– Vanessa James, President, Vanessa James Media
– Piera Jolly, Co-CEO, Latina Mom Bloggers
– Jesse Martinez, Co-founder, Latino Start up Alliance
– George Cabrera, President/CEO, ASPIRA of Florida
– John Echeveste, CEO, LA Plaza de Cultura y Artes
– Ramon de Leon, Global Business and Social Media Keynote Speaker/Digital Influencer
– Rosy Cordero, Digital Influencer, FabGirlMag.com
– Laurita Tellado, Blogger/SM Influencer, Holdinâ€™ Out for a Hero and Espresso con Leche
– Lizza Monet Morales, Blogger/SM Influencer, XoxoLizza.com
–– Gaby Natale, President, Journalist and Digital Influencer, AGANARmedia
– Maya Murillo, Vlogger/SM Influencer, Maya in the Moment
– Jose Sanchez, Blogger/SM Influencer, Piccolo Mondo PR
About Hispanicize 2015
Now in its sixth year, Hispanicize 2015 Week (www.HispanicizeEvent.com) (#Hispz15) is the iconic, largest annual event for Latino trendsetters and newsmakers in journalism, blogging, marketing, entertainment and tech entrepreneurship.
Co-chaired by Facebookâ€™s U.S. Hispanic Head of Sales Christian Martinez and award-winning actor Luis GuzmÃ¡n, Hispanicize 2015 is a production of the Hispanicize companies that include the Latina Mom Bloggers network, Being Latino, Hispanicize Wire and the Hispanic PR Blog, Hispanicize 2015 is expected to gather more than 2,100 of the nationâ€™s most influential Latino professionals from the industries of blogging, journalism, music, marketing, film and business over five days. The event will take place in downtown Miami March 16-20, 2015.
The Hispanicize event is a launch pad for creative endeavors, new products, technologies, marketing campaigns, films, books and more targeting Latinos in the U.S. and/or Puerto Rico.
Hispanicize 2015 is a partnership of the Hispanic Public Relations Association (HPRA), Hispanicize and the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA).