MIAMI, FL â€“ February 11, 2015 â€“ (HISPANICIZE WIRE) – The full schedule for Hispanicize 2015 (#Hispz15), the annual Latino trends event set for March 16-20 in downtown Miamiâ€™s InterContinental hotel is now live online (http://www.hispanicizeevent.com/schedule-2) as well as on the eventâ€™s new official app on iTunes, Android and Blackberry devices.
Including several special pre-event activities for digital influencers and marketers scheduled for March 16, Hispanicize 2015 this year will feature more than 64 regular and extended length sessions as well as 20 Hispanic brand sit-down sessions, five days of music concerts, a film showcase and much more.
More than 160 speakers, including several top celebrities, will speak at this yearâ€™s event on a wide variety of topics related to U.S. Hispanic marketing, blogging, journalism, tech entrepreneurship, film and music.
When reviewing the schedule, Hispanicize 2015 organizers ask that all of the following points be considered:
– The February 11th version of the schedule is almost final and is subject to minor changes between now and the day of the actual event. The schedule is being constantly tweaked with new speakers and detailed session descriptions, the totality of which are being added during the next week.
– Special discount rates for the InterContinental hotel, the official venue, will expire on Friday, March 7 so book your hotel now at http://bit.ly/1v5hatt.
– This is the best time to book your flights is now. The more you delay, the more likely you will not find the flights you most desire.
– Every day of Hispanicize 2014 will be packed with great content, speakers and entertainment so rest assured that every day of the event matters equally. The event is configured to be balanced.
– For general questions about the schedule email email@example.com.
– To purchase your full access event badge go to: http://www.hispanicizeevent.com/event-registration. Every attendee gets full access to sessions, concerts and films. All passes also include meals and, in most cases, drinks.
Sponsorship and Registration Information
As of today, announced sponsors include: Coca-Cola, Procter & Gamble, 3M, Best Western, The Home Depot, Disney World Resorts, Yelp, Florida Blue, WordPress.com, CNN en espaÃ±ol, Fox News Latino, Transitions, Visit Philly, BodenPR, ConnexiÃ³n Research, RepÃºblica, Alma, RL Public Relations, Diario Las Americas, Hispanic Market Advisors and many more consumer products, food, fashion and lifestyle, toy and travel brands who will shortly be disclosed.
Sponsorship information is available by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 203.364.4779. To reserve a hotel room visit http://bit.ly/1v5hatt.
About Hispanicize 2015 â€¨Now in its sixth year, Hispanicize 2015 Week (www.HispanicizeEvent.com) (#Hispz15) is the iconic, largest annual event for Latino trendsetters and newsmakers in journalism, blogging, marketing, entertainment and tech entrepreneurship.
Co-chaired by Facebookâ€™s U.S. Hispanic Head of Sales Christian Martinez and award-winning actor Luis GuzmÃ¡n, Hispanicize 2015 is a production of the Hispanicize companies that include the Latina Mom Bloggers network, Being Latino, Hispanicize Wire and the Hispanic PR Blog, Hispanicize 2015 is expected to gather more than 2,100 of the nationâ€™s most influential Latino professionals from the industries of blogging, journalism, music, marketing, film and business over five days. The event will take place in downtown Miami March 16-20, 2015.
The Hispanicize event is a launch pad for creative endeavors, new products, technologies, marketing campaigns, films, books and more targeting Latinos in the U.S. and/or Puerto Rico.
Hispanicize 2015 is a partnership of the Hispanic Public Relations Association (HPRA), Hispanicize and the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA).