Have you been a bad boy or girl and haven’t gotten your significant other anything yet? Or maybe your better half doesn’t do the whole flowers and candy and prefers some Drinks! Yesssssss… I know mine would.
So to help you guys out, here are some Last Minute Valentine’s Day Food & Drink Gifts that you can get right now!
For the sweetheart with a boozy sweet tooth: Reserva de la Familia x Compartes Dark Chocolate Truffles ($17.95)
- LA-based chocolatier and celeb favorite, Compartes, introduces a new, limited edition dark chocolate truffle infused with the luxurious Reserva de la Familia, the extra añejo tequila reserve of the Jose Cuervo family
- Dark chocolate ganache is infused with Reserva de la Familia, reflecting the Jose Cuervo family tradition since 1795 of enjoying the family’s finest tequila reserves with dark chocolate to unlock flavors hidden within the ultra-complex aged spirit
- Handcrafted dark chocolate truffles infused with the extra añejo Reserva de la Familia
- Truffle design reflects the artwork featured on each wooden case enclosing the tequila. Each year’s bottle release comes in a wooden box adorned with the work of a Mexican artist, hand selected by a member of the Jose Cuervo family
- Made by award winning LA-based chocolatier, Compartes, known for fusing art, style, design and fashion
- Available online: www.compartes.com and in Compartes’ Los Angeles locations (Brentwood & Melrose Place)
For the art-loving valentine: 1800 Tequila EA7 x Keith Haring Bottlings ($30)
- Six of his original designs adorn the limited run of special edition 1800 Tequila bottles, including the perfect Valentine bottle with an image of a man clutching his heart.
- 1800 Silver Tequila is expertly aged and consistently smooth. Made from 100% blue agave, the liquid is double distilled and matured in American oak barrels for 15 days, then blended with a touch of aged reserves for added complexity.
For the lover who appreciates the English countryside: Boodles Mulberry Gin ($28)
- First-ever Mulberry gin in the US, inspired by the trees that line the British countryside
- The liquid bursts with sweet notes of cranberry and raspberry
- Enjoy it served neat or in cocktails – even delicious with champagne!
- Learn more at http://www.boodlesgin.com and order at http://www.reservebar.com/products/boodles-mulberry