MIAMI, FL – June 23, 2015 â€“ (HISPANICIZE WIRE) – Now in its 14th year, the Annual Miami Salsa Congress 2015, recognized as one of the largest festivals of its kind on the East Coast and among the top five Salsa congresses in the world, will be taking place from July 29th to August 2nd, at the Deauville Beach Resort in Miami Beach.
The five-day Latin music and dance event features a unique compilation of the worldâ€™s top Salsa talent, including local and international, award-winning music bands, world-renown dancers, dancing instructors and top industry DJs.
The Miami Salsa Congress concert series has featured living legends such as Ismael Miranda and Jose Alberto â€œEl Canario, â€ as well as local superstars, such as Edwin Bonilla, Marlow Rosado and Timbalive.
This year, the Legendary Concert Series will also include:
– A 50-year Celebration of Salsa for Willie Rosario and his Orchestra
– Latin Grammy Award-Winning Pianist, Pepe Montes and his band
– A tribute to legend Cheo Feliciano featuring Grupo Ã‰xito
– Honoring Salsa Classics: Ray Barretto, Tommy Olivencia, Sonora PonceÃ±a and El Gran Combo, featuring David Lucca and his Orchestra
– Mystiques Reunion and Pool Party Band, Orquesta SelecciÃ³n Latina
Some of the DJ Headliners include:
– Franklin Ayala
– Danis La Clave
– Jr. Sosa
– Alfredo RodrÃguez
– Jorge Charun (among others)
â€œWe are very excited for this yearâ€™s lineup, which will be attracting over 5,000 event fans from across the globe,â€ said Founder of the Congress and Owner of Salsa Lovers, Rene Gueits. â€œThis year we will have more than 500 individual performers that include a wide range of artists, not only from the U.S., but also Colombia, Venezuela, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Uruguay, Cuba, Canada and even Paris, making this the best international salsa event of its kind.â€
Other featured events include:
– Bachata Room â€“ Presenting a mix of the best DJâ€™s, live bands and artists performing until 3 a.m.
– Kizomba/Zouk Room â€“ Introducing the newest dance craze to hit the Salsa community and providing a change of pace to slow rhythms of these sensual dances.
– After-Party Room â€“ Also known as the â€œSouth Beach After Party,â€ in which attendees will experience the Best South Beach Club DJs spinning Latin and Open Format music all night.
– Pool Parties â€“ The Miami Salsa Congress is hosting three of the hottest pool-parties at a historic beachfront resort.
– Mystiques Reunion â€“ For one night only, attendees can experience the era that sparked Miamiâ€™s Salsa scene.
In addition, and for the first time ever, the Miami Salsa Congress will introduce the Youth Dance Festival, which will include workshops, parties and showcases for kids only.
For more information on tickets, schedules and other details, visit:
Like us on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/MiamiSalsaCongress.
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/MiamiSalsaNews.
Follow us on Instagram at https://instagram.com/miamisalsacongress/.
Follow the conversation, #MSC2015.
About Miami Salsa Congress
The Miami Salsa Congress is a multi-day event where Salsa music enthusiasts gather to learn, perform, watch shows and party. Held every summer in Miami Beach, the Annual Miami Salsa Congress is a five-day Latin music and dance festival featuring a unique compilation of the worldâ€™s top Salsa talent including local and international touring artists, award winning dancers, world-class dance instructors, top industry DJs and award-winning Latin Bands.