Miami, FL – July 22, 2014 – (HISPANICIZE WIRE) – Vanessa James Media will honor five media industry trailblazers at her latest installment of VJMedia MixologyIII. VJMedia Mixology is the signature event in South Florida that organically connects brands with media influencers in an effort to spur inspiration, create influence and recognize those whose display unmatched dedication to their craft. The event will take place in the heart of the Miami art district at the exclusive Studio 255, (255 NW 25th Street, Miami FL 33127) Saturday, July 26 from 6 p.m. to midnight. This event is invitation only and guest must confirm by July 22, 2014.
The â€œSpirit of Excellenceâ€ Award
The â€œSpirit of Excellenceâ€ Award was created to honor and acknowledge the contributions of leaders from all walks of media. Presented by Vanessa James and Cadillac, this yearâ€™s premiere partner, this is a fresh new addition to the VJMedia Mixology event. â€œEach of the honorees were chosen due to their outstanding level of achievement in media and their continuous efforts to evolve the industryâ€, said Vanessa James, of Vanessa James Media. The honorees are as follows:
– Outstanding Achievement in Print Media – John Yearwood, World Editor of the Miami Herald;
– Outstanding Achievement in Radio and Digital Media â€“ Jill Strada, Director of Branding and Programming for WFLC-FM, Cox Media Group;
– Outstanding Achievement as a Media Change Agent â€“ Manny Ruiz, Founder, Hispanicize and Hispanicize Wire;
– Outstanding Achievement in Public Relations â€“ Cessie Cerrato, Public Relations Director, Palace Resorts;
– Media Influencer of the Year â€“ Simon Gomez, Writer &Blogger at Auto Notas and MSN Latino Auto
In keeping with VJMMIIIâ€™s automotive partner, Cadillac, this award parallels the commitment to excellence that the automotive giant has successfully maintained for over 100 years. â€œIn August the Cadillac brand will celebrate its 111th anniversary and Vanessa James Media is excited to celebrate the legacy of this iconic brandâ€ said James.
#VJMediaMixology III Highlights
This year, VJMedia celebrates the exclusive night with a signature interactive event that allows brands to â€œcome aliveâ€ through a showcase of products and features to media influencers.
Some of the highlights of Media Mixology III include:
– Special Performances by a collection of DJâ€™s that move the needle: DJ FlyGuy, Fresh Kid Cue and Trinidadâ€™s own Alicia the Duchess;
– Barefoot Wine â€œRefresh Barâ€ featuring the entire Refresh collection and bubbles;
Monster Products will feature the newly released DNA headphones;
Palace Resorts will give one lucky winner a chance to “Win their way to Relaxation” with a 4Day/3Night stay at the award winning Moon Palace Cancun.
– Visual artist Benari Kamau of Sign Language Miami will showcase his vinyl collection along with a live art display;
– Remy Martin will host the evening as the exclusive Spirits sponsor. They will welcome guests at the “Welcome Bar” with complimentary Remy V cocktails and signature Mount Gay Rum Punch.
– MantraBands the boutique accessory company has opted in to gift bloggers with signature MantraBands as a part of the â€œMantraWallâ€ that will be displayed.
– Supporting brands: Remixx Fitness, PhotoMingle, Bai Drinks, Zico Coconut Water, Coca-Cola Alma-Mei, KindSnacks, TinyBites Catering and Tytyâ€™s treats will also be on hand to be a part of the experience;
– Miami.com (#Miamisoul) has signed on as the official media partner for VJMMIII and will host a special curated social media suite for patrons to engage.
About Vanessa James Media (VJM):
For nearly 12 years, VJ (as she’s widely known) wore several hats as the Music and Marketing director, program director, and on-air personality for various stations in Florida including WMIB-FM 103.5 The Beat These various roles have propelled her dynamic career as a voice over talent, international host, and brand ambassador for a variety of products and promotional events. James is currently producing her upcoming series, â€œCarnival to the World, and continues to produce and host a variety of music and travel events internationally including the Hispanicize Conference each year in Miami.
Vanessa James Media is a comprehensive and interactive company that leverages VJâ€™s versatile talents in social media, music, digital media, event production, brand endorsements, event promotion, and voice-overs as a complement to her successes in radio and television. For more information, visit www.vanessajamesmedia.com.
For Media Credentials and Sponsor Inquiries:
Sponsors: Vanessa James, VJ Media, email@example.com
On- Site Press Contact: Jess Manning, firstname.lastname@example.org, p. 404.313.7602