MIAMI, FL – March 17, 2015 – (HISPANICIZE WIRE) – Hispanicize 2015 has kicked off on March 16, 2015 at the Intercontinental Hotel, Miami, FL. The five-day conference is the iconic, largest annual event for Latino trendsetters and newsmakers in journalism, blogging, marketing, entertainment and tech entrepreneurship. The conference schedule includes also sessions on SEO for Latino bloggers & journalists and the use of responsive technologies in Latino Marketing initiatives.
The panel will be comprised of Romina Tibytt, founder and editor of the blog MamaXXI.com, and expert writer at Blogs en EspaÃ±ol for About.com, and Sebastian Aroca, Founder of Hispanic Market AdvisorsÂ®, proud sponsor of Hispanicize 2015.
This session will combine some short insightful tips with an interactive panel format. Some of the topics presented, but not limited to, are:
– Why brands should use responsive technology in Latino Marketing initiatives
– Why brands need to build responsive design websites to reach Latinos
– What are the main benefits of a responsive design website
– Why brands need to optimize their eBlasts and eNews for mobile
– What brands are missing if they don’t use responsive technology to reach Latinos
The Hispanicize event is a launch pad for creative marketing campaigns and initiatives. To read the full event schedule, please visit: http://hispanicize2015.sched.org/