ATLANTA, GA – August. 25, 2014 â€“ (HISPANICIZE WIRE) – Cricket Wireless is offering T-Mobile and Metro PCS customers a $100 bill credit and five great reasons to switch. The $100 bill credit* offer is available from Aug. 24 to Oct. 19, 2014, at Cricket stores nationwide and online. There is no limit on the number of lines a customer can switch to Cricket, receiving a $100 bill credit for each line transferred.
â€œT-Mobile and Metro PCS customers looking to switch will find the new Cricket a smart choiceâ€
The new Cricket Wireless experience offers customers:
1. More 4G LTE coverage than T-Mobile and Metro PCS, period
2. Taxes and fees included â€“ no surprises, the price you see is the price you pay
3. A free smartphone every year with Cricket Rewards**
4. Plans starting at $35 a month after $5 credit for using auto pay ***
5. No annual contracts
With Cricketâ€™s simple affordable pricing plans, a $100 bill credit equals more than two months of free service with the Basic Plan at $35 (after a $5 credit for using auto pay) and the Smart Plan at $45 (after a $5 auto pay credit). Customers who sign up with the Pro Plan at $55 (after $5 auto pay credit) get the equivalent of nearly two months of service free.
â€œT-Mobile and Metro PCS customers looking to switch will find the new Cricket a smart choice,â€ said Cricket vice president and chief marketing officer Janna Ducich. â€œWe give consumers straightforward, affordable pricing, offer nationwide 4G LTE coverage, and reward their loyalty. And for the next few weeks, weâ€™ll give them a $100 bill credit to see it for themselves.â€
To switch to Cricket or find a store near you, visit www.cricketwireless.com.
About Cricket Wireless
Cricket is bringing consumers more value with a simple, friendly, and reliable nationwide wireless experience with no annual contract. The power of Cricket is our nationwide 4G LTE network that covers more than 290 million people; easy and affordable unlimited plans with taxes and fees included; annual loyalty rewards; and a great selection of phones customers love. Cricket, Something to Smile About. Cricket is a subsidiary of AT&T Inc. Coverage not available everywhere.
Terms and Conditions
* $100 T-Mobile/MetroPCS Switcher Credit Terms and Conditions – Offer ends 10/19/14. Available only to T-Mobile and MetroPCS customers porting a number to Cricket Wireless who purchase and activate a new line of service on a Basic, Smart or Pro rate plan. One $100 Switcher Credit per line of service. Credit issued to customerâ€™s account approximately 5 days before end of initial service period. Customerâ€™s account must be in active status and customer must be on a qualifying rate plan to receive Switcher Credit. Suspended or cancelled accounts are not eligible to receive Switcher Credits. Lines added to Group Save (multi-line) accounts 5 or fewer days prior to the end of a bill cycle will receive Switcher Credits during the following month of service. Switcher Credits have no cash value, are not redeemable for cash or any cash equivalent and are not transferable or refundable. Account credits are forfeited if your account is cancelled for any reason. May not be combined with any other offer. Â© 2014 Cricket Wireless LLC. All rights reserved. Cricket and the Cricket logo are trademarks under license to Cricket Wireless LLC.
***Auto Pay: $5 savings provided as an account credit at the end of each billing cycle while enrolled in Auto Pay. Auto Pay credit requires Auto Pay enrollment with a new Basic, Smart or Pro plan. Terms, conditions and restriction apply.
**Cricket Rewards: Loyalty Program: Cricket Customers on Smart and Pro plans earn one (1) Reward Credit for each full, on-time payment. Reward Credits are only redeemable for a phone upgrade once customer has earned a Device Credit(s). Customers earn a $50 Device Credit for every twelve (12) Reward Credits earned. Reward Credits expire, if unused, sixty (60) months after Device Credit becomes redeemable. Reward Credits earned at the account level. Device Credits are capped at $150 without redemption and are not-transferrable and have no cash value. Restrictions Apply.
For press materials visit new Cricket newsroom.