CorrienteLatina, LLC (CorrienteLatina.com) is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. Section 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on CorrienteLatina.com or if hyperlinks to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
Additionally, you hereby indemnify and hold harmless CorrienteLatina, LLC (CorrienteLatina.com) and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from and against any and all third party claims of any nature or kind arising from any uploads of material you place on our site, including attorneys’ fees and costs.
We reserve the right to immediately remove any material that is or may be infringing of any third party rights at anytime, without refund or prior notice to you. You agree that we may terminate your access at anytime for any reason without notice.
We take abuse of our service very seriously. If you wish to report a copyright infringement, we need you to send us a proper notification. All notices should comply with the notification requirements of Copyright laws in effect. You MUST provide the following elements in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in Corrientelatina’s search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the infringement notice via email to email@example.com or use our contact form
Please allow up to a week for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being filed properly.